Fujoushi no sekai

I wanna be good in writing :(



14 September, 2011

My introduction to Rie Fu

If I talking about one of my favorite singer that I listen to her song all the time and know all the songs whether it is famous or not, it will be Rie Fu.
Rie Fu is one of talented singer from Japan. I love the way she sing and her song. Her English is very fluent compared to other japanese artist.
I am rarely have an favorite singer that I listen to every bit of the whole singles or albums that I followed the update but Rie Fu's song is kind of different.

Many to mention about Rie fu,though she is not the very pretty type but I like her voice and her music so much. She is very talented since she can sing,write a song, write a lyric,play piano & guitar and also drawing.


The first song that introduced me to Rie fu is the ending soundtrack of Bleach which is " Life is like a boat"
the second song is " I wanna go to a place"

Since then I am looking & downloading her songs.


No comments: