Fujoushi no sekai

I wanna be good in writing :(



30 September, 2010

YYH doujinshi ~ welcome to my collections~


Toshimi Arina's doujinshi that I own:

Yuki no hime oto (literally mean "Snow Princess Sound"):
*White memories
*Snow Drop

Dream Crime
A space closed in secrecy 1,2

Costume Play
Date
Hiyaku 1, 2 ,
Hiyaku 3 (+ raw)
Hisoka (raw)
In the Fish Bowl
Kiss
Mean Drunk


SAN :
Summer time (raw) - SAN 1
Secret Minamino´s Fan Club  – SAN2
Purification

Rough waters
Romantic
Apathy
Paradise
Grooming
Mikageshi
Hihou (raw)
Some illustrations

My another favorite doujinshi-ka besides Arina is Seono Shou.
Seono Shou:
Breathless 
Calendar of Sands
Let´s look for Hiei-kun
Hiei´s Punishment : series contains (also as separate): Present, Hiei´s Reverenge, Love Machine, Welcome Newlyweds, Moonless nights, Chibiko´s day, Hii-chan´s day, Hiei-kun´s day, Kurama-kun´s day, May Showers, Hiei´s Happiness, Special Day, Sweet Life, King of the Party, Morning scenes, Home sweet Home, Snow Walk
Hobby
Sea of Memory
Shadow Paradise (raw), Tide cycle
Kurama´s Torment
May Fly
Let´s name them
12 Love (raw)
Blind you (raw)
Cooking (raw)
Enkai (raw)
Family flower (raw)
Hana (raw)
Tasogare (raw)
Tenbu (raw)
Gareki (raw)
Stay Innocent (raw)
Day Dream
Calling 1 (+ raw)
 Mind scape
Alone (raw)
Love letter (eng, raw)
Within the cave

I need these of Real doujinshi:

Daydream Romance (raw)
Solar Eclipse (raw)
Lantis (raw)

Real (raw)
La vie en rose
Kodoku no mori (raw)
If you have it,could you tell me how I can download it or send me through email if you care?
Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I have the Seono Shou's doujinshi you have please? Please please please?

Tin said...

^^ me too.. can you share your doujinshi ^^ pretty please