Fujoushi no sekai

I wanna be good in writing :(



05 June, 2011

Attribute to YYH doujinshi

Talking about YYH Doujinshi
my favorite pair which both male gender is: Kurama x Hiei 
I seldom like particular pair but both of them look so well together whether as best friend or in the relationship.
I think these two two doujinshi-ka should be mentioned; Arina Toshimi and Seono Shou (Katsuragi shou/Tide/Real). I can't decide which one is the best since I like both of them.
Arina's artwork is clean and beautiful. I like the most how she interpret Kurama's personality, a cruel youkai,Youkai Youko Kurama (though I do not really like Youko) but at the same time ,a human, Minamino Shuiichi. With angelic face but demonic inside, he could fool everyone but the fact, he loves Hiei so much.
Arina also write about Hiei and Yukina's bond which I found very pretty to describe how Hiei is. But Arina's Hiei is so stubborn,like the original's manga.
Arina's story is kind of angst,dark,sad but romantic.
Differ from Seono Shou, Seono Shou's is more Comedy Romance, Poetry,and warm. Atatakai to omou yo...!!!

This page is from Seono shou doujin : King of Party 3 ^^ if I'm not mistaken
Hiei's ??? is so cute ^^
Here is the link to Seono shou's website:http://kurahi.net/Real/
Btw, anyone know Arina's website? I have the link before, but I lost my website link data

No comments: