Fujoushi no sekai

I wanna be good in writing :(



09 February, 2010

D Gray Man ~suki na character~




1. Kanda Yu
As usual, I like cool character. I think Kanda is handsome but what I like the most from him is his personality. Kanda is not really cool type, arrogant I think. I like arrogant character fu fu fu. His words are harsh and sharp but that’s what he is. I mean he is more indifferent and do not talk much. I like seeing kanda and Allen argue. Though I can’t explain it clearly, Kanda have kind of aura that made me feel respect and a little bit curious about his past.











2. Allen Walker
 
Usually I don't like main character but for Allen is different. Allen is a little bit different from the other main characters in shonen jump's magazine, he is yasashii type or good boy one (compared to Luffy,Kurosaki Ichigo ,Yusuke Urameshi (yang ini urakan),dll). I like Allen's dark side too^^.He is very good in playing card (but^). I like his sincereness and keteguhan hatinya to continue as an exorcist no matter what happened and no matter who he is.
cheating ^





3. Lavi


Definitely this red hair character is handsome. Lavi adalah karakter yang ceria dan easy going. Suka sok akrab dan memanggil dengan panggilan akrab ( ex: He calls Yu for Kanda, Kuro chan for Krory). Kadang ceroboh dan suka sembarangan (seperti saat ia lupa kalau ia bisa memakai wood seal). Walau ia suka mengganggap bookman menyebalkan dan cerewet tapi so pasti dia sayang dengan si kakek panda itu. He he @.@

No comments: